New Maps for COD 4 slated for Thursday (1 Viewer)

I dont mid juggernuat-it offsets stopping power and double tap (my personal favorite perk)

I HATE martydom-its cheap and takes no skill to get those kills. At least last stand takes some skill

i hate last stand. it's just annoying. and i hate losing out on a kill, cause i pop someone, then they drop, then someone else puts 1 bullet in them.

last stand is annoying ... seeing that +2 pop up after someone finishes off my kill irks me every time.

i suppose i'm in the minority but i love martyrdom, mainly for the random kills on people camped in closets or laying on the ground when i walk into rooms. most of the time it's easy enough to avoid hostile martyrdoms, so long as you arent trying to teabag corpses or laying prone.

Actually martyrdom is real nice to have when your playing HQ, because if you're trying to get the HQ and there are 2 or 3 enemies in the room with you and you die, you'll probably get 2 kills out of it. Half the time the people in that situation can make of their mind of whether to try and stay and get the HQ or leave before the grenade blows up.

I dont mid juggernuat-it offsets stopping power and double tap (my personal favorite perk)

I HATE martydom-its cheap and takes no skill to get those kills. At least last stand takes some skill

i agree, martydom is a skilless act. although i have gotten pretty good at out running the grenade before it goes off.

maps are out for download. i downloaded them before work and i cant wait to get home!!!

SHOOT YA IN DA FACE WIT MA MP5!!!

Have been playing them ALL morning. Sadly, I had to get a little stuff called work done. They def get a thumbs up! Killhouse is like another shipment, but with different levels to get up on and a roof to prevent all the air traffic. I like, I like.

I'll be on all night tonight, hit me if you not scared: That Claw

i got them this morning also. China Town is a direct port from Call of Duty 2, with updated visuals, but since it was one of the more fun maps from COD2 it goes well. Broadcast is pretty big with both outdoors and lots of rooms indoors. I don't know about Creek yet. at first it reminds of that open woodsy map from COD3, where everyone basically runs to the same area of the map and most of it is wastied. I haven't actually played on it yet, maybe it will be good, won't know untill tonight.

There are new maps for PS3 COD? Is it an automatically prompted download?

yeh, go back to watching blu ray movies....(just kidding, don't take seriously)

I'm alittle surprised of the different dates for downloadable content. Perhaps Microsoft paid for a 2 week expclusive. who knows.

new maps are a nice change, i just hope they incorporate them into the normal rotation sooner than later ... perhaps open a new playlist with new and old maps that requires DLC?

the thing that annoyed me about the halo maps is that they never showed up in the ranked lists. over the three months (or however long they've been out) i've seen foundry a couple of times and standoff came up once, but got vetoed :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom