New Maps for COD 4 slated for Thursday (1 Viewer)

new maps are a nice change, i just hope they incorporate them into the normal rotation sooner than later ... perhaps open a new playlist with new and old maps that requires DLC?

the thing that annoyed me about the halo maps is that they never showed up in the ranked lists. over the three months (or however long they've been out) i've seen foundry a couple of times and standoff came up once, but got vetoed :(

The new maps are indeed in a seperate playlist, so you don't have rotate thru all the other maps to use them

so far i have played creek, broakcast, and china town, they are fantastic.

The new maps are indeed in a seperate playlist, so you don't have rotate thru all the other maps to use them

so far i have played creek, broakcast, and china town, they are fantastic.

yeah, these are definitely worth the points. creek is probably my favorite of the bunch - i was initally scared it would be a big snipefest, but theres so much cover through the canyon and tunnel that its not much of a problem moving around. chinatown and broadcast are both nice as well :)

the new maps will go into rotation in about a week or so...

I don't like Creek very much. It's like Bog... if you're stuck on the "C" side, unless you have a team of exceptional players with you, you're screwed. It's too easy to guard the "A" side too.

i agree, martydom is a skilless act. although i have gotten pretty good at out running the grenade before it goes off.

Well, one thing I don't like about the game is that if you're shot in the act of throwing, even if you got the grenade off on your screen before you go down, the grenade magically drops to your side and blows up right next to you.

So, on a headquarters map where the headquarters is in a tight room, I'll use martyrdom if I know people are huddled up in a back corner along a far wall away from the door where I can't throw a grenade, that way, if I die, they're all coming with me.

hey guys, im looking for some SR people to play COD4. Send an invite to basadvo and ill play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom