New Maps for COD 4 slated for Thursday (1 Viewer)

City Champ

HOF 2010
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
IM GONNA SHOOT ALL OF YOU IN DA FACE!!!

The new maps look great. Also there is a rumor Juggernaut and Martyrdom will be removed (thank Jeebus).
Maps will cost 800 XBL pts.

Sorry PS3, your maps wont be released until the 24.

Call of Duty HQ

No juggernaut or martyrdom?! oh hell nah! i use both of them! lol

Juggernaut + LMG = murder anyone past the range of 30 feet who is running around with an MP5 or P90.

I say lets try to set up a private Saints Report match or three thursday night some time. If ya'll are interested, let's work out a time (360 & assuming everyone is buying the maps)

I think the M-16 could be the best gun on the game. I use that with stopping power or the AK with stopping power and a silencer. I love those quiet kills.

I think the M-16 could be the best gun on the game. I use that with stopping power or the AK with stopping power and a silencer. I love those quiet kills.

Yeah i have been using the ak with silencer since i first started and now and starting to have bad aim with it. I guess i used it too much. I switched to m-16 and i am not use to the fire rate but i am able to shoot further. Soon as i switched i had a 30 kill 3 death win in team deatmatch. I now like to use my AK in clutch situations with the uv jammer. I hate how people say using juggarnaut is cheating. It is the best perk to use when people are camping because you can at least take out two of them before you are dead.

nothing gets me more ****** (game wise) than when I shoot at someone in Prestige, running around with a p90, and then a little red cross pops up prior to them mowing me down. It makes me want to quit playing. I can understand someone that is brand new to the game and using the default classes that have it, but to use that garbage in Prestige is just plain chicken $@%!.

For my next prestige, I'm using only a pistol and grenades, and snipers on the huge maps. I think I can get it done in a month if I play regularly enough.

Yeah i have been using the ak with silencer since i first started and now and starting to have bad aim with it. I guess i used it too much. I switched to m-16 and i am not use to the fire rate but i am able to shoot further. Soon as i switched i had a 30 kill 3 death win in team deatmatch. I now like to use my AK in clutch situations with the uv jammer. I hate how people say using juggarnaut is cheating. It is the best perk to use when people are camping because you can at least take out two of them before you are dead.

Unless the guy doing the camping has a 50 cal and juggernaut. Then you're toast.

To me, stopping power should cancel juggernaut. It clearly doesn't. The two most overpowered anything in this game are juggernaut and M16s (and then only because they have near 0 recoil).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom