New Mass Effect game announced (1 Viewer)

I can't go to IGN because of the firewall here, but does it say if they are going to use the male or female version of Sheppard?
They haven't finished the deal. So, no production (i.e. writing or casting) has happened. So, no idea.

Grabbed the legendary edition on gamepass. forgot how good these games were , especially 2.

Its amazing how deep and detailed these games are
Also how big of a change the mechanics were from 1.

But yeah, 2 has a lot going on. And if you don't get it all, it really can affect how 3 goes and ends.

Also how big of a change the mechanics were from 1.

But yeah, 2 has a lot going on. And if you don't get it all, it really can affect how 3 goes and ends.
Indeed- def more combat-focused than pure rpg, and done well at that.

The detail in the characters conversations and even the planets you scan is insane,

Im doing every side quest i can this time around.

Indeed- def more combat-focused than pure rpg, and done well at that.

The detail in the characters conversations and even the planets you scan is insane,

Im doing every side quest i can this time around.
Depending on when you get Legion, you can actually bring him (it) on the Quarian missions, it makes for good dialogue.

Hi Liara.

So, looks like the Destroy Ending was the Cannon ending, and they're going to find a way for Shepard to survive... again. That view of the Sun, or some star, gave me flash back vibes to the Elusive Man.

I thought Andromeda could have been good, if they filled out the worlds more, but I'm good with bringing the Man (or Woman) back. Shepard for life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom