New Mass Effect game announced (1 Viewer)

Remaster trilogy coming in May...you can relive the hours and hours of conversation

Maybe this will finally give me something to play. It's been a long time since I played these games. I really don't recall much of the stories or what happened so it will almost be like a new game.

Maybe this will finally give me something to play. It's been a long time since I played these games. I really don't recall much of the stories or what happened so it will almost be like a new game.
The first one is just a set up. It's not that overly interesting, but not bad.

The second one is probably the star of the series. Helps to have Martin Sheen as a voice actor.

I really did enjoy the third one. It was just impressive, minus the ending options. I really enjoyed the moral options with the Krogan and the Geth.

Heck, the whole side quest exploration of what it means to be alive with the Geth was a much deeper dive into the question than all of Detroit Becoming Human was.

Those all sounds good. The second and third game were very much so improved in terms of the gameplay mechanics.

And pausing action, swapping characters, and issuing direct commands is a lot cleaner and easier than squad commands from your main character.

so the ME trilogy remaster comes out on Friday...i might actually get this since the only ME game i have played completely through is Andromeda...plus, now that i am older, i prefer conversation to actual gameplay mechanics

this guy explains many of the expected changes/updates

so the ME trilogy remaster comes out on Friday...i might actually get this since the only ME game i have played completely through is Andromeda...plus, now that i am older, i prefer conversation to actual gameplay mechanics

I watch Mattyplays also....I ordered it.

I think you'll like the series. I think you'll like the second one the best. But they're all relatively good. The third is the most polished and more cinematic. The first is a good mysterious sci-fi that turns into no one in power listening to the folks who know what's up. It has some game mechanics that are sort of boring and slow, but most of those are options (and maybe were removed??). Similar to Andromeda, with the mining for resources and driving around with a buggy.

the second game and the first part of the third are pretty much masterpieces to me.

I think you'll like the series. I think you'll like the second one the best. But they're all relatively good. The third is the most polished and more cinematic. The first is a good mysterious sci-fi that turns into no one in power listening to the folks who know what's up. It has some game mechanics that are sort of boring and slow, but most of those are options (and maybe were removed??). Similar to Andromeda, with the mining for resources and driving around with a buggy.

the second game and the first part of the third are pretty much masterpieces to me.

antipop hates everything. I bet he can't list 5 things he likes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom