New Mass Effect game announced (1 Viewer)

i have about 15 hours or so in ME1....

it's pretty good so far and it's actually quite impressive how well the game has held up....

the Citadel is probably what steered me away several years ago when i tried playing it...but once i got past that, i started to really enjoy the game and story....

combat is a little sluggish but that's probably the game showing it's age...

obviously, the story is where the game shines...

important question....when does the alien banging start??

it's pretty good so far and it's actually quite impressive how well the game has held up....

the Citadel is probably what steered me away several years ago when i tried playing it...but once i got past that, i started to really enjoy the game and story....

I don't recall any alien banging until ME 2, but it's been awhile and I banged so many aliens, it's hard to remember.

Where is antipop?

Liara is thirsty.

I forget when, but you can start flirting pretty early with her.

Yeah, the first game is slowest, adn the Citadel takes a while and is a bit slow to walk through. Once you unlock fast travel, it helps though. And of course, the elevator news briefs is often how you learn of new side quests.

Combat is wonky, because it was designed for computer and to pause to issue commands. The other two were more action oriented.

I realized, I forgot a lot about the second game. I have like a general recollection, which is crazy, since I think I played through it a few times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom