New mattress question (1 Viewer)

How do all of you mattress/sheet/pillow snobs sleep in hotels?

Ever been camping? Used an air mattress? Slept on a couch?

Yall sure better stay out of prison.

It has been a daunting decade + for me to find a suitable mattress. Have a $2500 Beauty Rest that is going back to Costco soon. I need a really plush bed and they are difficult to find.

What are some great sheet brands you guys like? I've tried Boll and Branch and was not impressed. I can no longer find my favorite brand either.
They are pricey, but Egyptian Cotton sheets are the best I've ever slept on.

I’ve now had my original Casper mattress for 8 years. However, over the last year I’ve started having back and hip pain. I realized that was coming from the the mattress being a bit compressed. We really should have rotated more often.

Anyways, I did a lot of shopping around. I was going to get a Purple Hybrid but then I found that Casper‘s original mattress comes in a hybrid as well. I tried it out and it’s a lot firmer than my current one. A king size comes in at $1615. That’s A LOT more affordable than a Purple. I’m going to order from a local store that sells Casper. That saves me the trouble of disposing of my mattress.

I’ve now had my original Casper mattress for 8 years. However, over the last year I’ve started having back and hip pain. I realized that was coming from the the mattress being a bit compressed. We really should have rotated more often.

Anyways, I did a lot of shopping around. I was going to get a Purple Hybrid but then I found that Casper‘s original mattress comes in a hybrid as well. I tried it out and it’s a lot firmer than my current one. A king size comes in at $1615. That’s A LOT more affordable than a Purple. I’m going to order from a local store that sells Casper. That saves me the trouble of disposing of my mattress.
You sir are not alone. My OG Casper has been a bit rough latley as well.

We are looking for a new mattress to replace a sleep number bed. I’ve seen several different ones advertised but they aren’t sold in stores. I’m a hands on guy when it comes to buying things like a mattress. Have any of you kind people bought a purple, Casper, or any other type of these mattresses and if so can you give me your thoughts on how much you are pleased with it.
Casper, Leesa, etc offer pretty hassle-free return policies. I have personally bought a Leesa mattress. We didn't like it after a couple weeks. I called them, they didn't put up any kind of fight about me returning it. They arranged for the Salvation Army to come pick it up. I was refunded the full amount.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom