New mattress question (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Sticky Post
We are looking for a new mattress to replace a sleep number bed. I’ve seen several different ones advertised but they aren’t sold in stores. I’m a hands on guy when it comes to buying things like a mattress. Have any of you kind people bought a purple, Casper, or any other type of these mattresses and if so can you give me your thoughts on how much you are pleased with it.

OP
Tony1Saintfan
Reaction score
I read this thread title as “New mistress question.” I haven’t been this disappointed since our last playoff game.
I like the way you think. Honestly I would never cheat on my wife in a million years. It took me going through 2 divorces and several girlfriends to find her and 20 years later she still puts up with me. It also helps that she is now a huge Saints fan.

CajunInVA

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We bought an Avacado Green mattress earlier this year and love it. It’s very firm but works well for both my wife (a petit side and/or back sleeper) and me (a heavy side sleeper). It is Consumer Reports highest rated mattress. If you want some softness they sell an optional topper that gives some softness.

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
I like the way you think. Honestly I would never cheat on my wife in a million years. It took me going through 2 divorces and several girlfriends to find her and 20 years later she still puts up with me. It also helps that she is now a huge Saints fan.
And her Mom is hot...

terrytogo

Whatever my peers call me
Reaction score
Wife and I bought a puffy mattress recently. We love it and both sleep like babies. Not good for stomach sleepers though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)