New Mock Draft from Don Banks SI.com... (1 Viewer)

Ellis being picked over Dorsey is sure to raise a few eyebrows on this site. I live in Tampa and saw Jenkins play in person against West Virgina and I would definitely not be mad at that selection.

Last edited:
Ellis over dorsey seems to be the standard mock draft now tho

I don't agree with a lot of that draft........but who cares? This will all change in a month.

Even though he is not talked about a lot here, I would love to have M. Jenkins on this team. He has been considered the best CB for a while now, but is not talked about because everyone is looking for the late rising stud, but he is solid. Dorsey or Ellis would be ideal, but Jenkins is no bum.

I am calling genius on the Patriots/Cowboys trade. I could definitely see that scenario playing out but I don't know if I see McFadden falling out of the top 5.

With that said, I think Dominique Rogers Cromartie should be the pick if he and Jenkins are sitting there. I just have a gut feeling about that kid being special.

Ellis being picked over Dorsey is sure to raise a few eyebrows on this site.

My eyebrows are raised more over DRC being the fourth corner taken behind McKelvin, Jenkins, and Talib. I think that was a fair assumption a few weeks ago, but not any more. I certainly couldn't complain overly much about the Saints taking Jenkins, but if that's who it comes down to, I'd rather see them try to trade down and end up with DRC or even Talib plus get another pick out of the deal.

Interesting that he has Keith Rivers falling all the way to the last pick in the first round. He'd been talked up as a top 10 pick by a lot of draftniks before the combine. It appears in the mocks coming out now that he didn't help himself any.

I am calling genius on the Patriots/Cowboys trade. I could definitely see that scenario playing out but I don't know if I see McFadden falling out of the top 5.

The Patriots always seem to have 2 first round picks. I wish our front office would take some lessons from theirs by becoming draft savvy.

This guy's an idiot. I said it before just after the Senior Bowl, and I'll say it again, Cromartie-Rodgers will be the first CB taken in the draft. I hope we get him. Deion Sanders says he's the best available. He blew up the Combine after a great Senior Bowl. After he has his pro day, you will see. He is a freakin stud.

Gawd it woud peeve me off to see the Patriots with 2 first round picks, after having their own pick taken by Goodell for cheating. Would peeve me off worse to see Connor playing for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom