Raiders - Glenn Dorsey DT
Chiefs - Ellis DT
Jets - McFadden RB
Patriots - McKelvin CB
Ravens - Matt Ryan QB
Bengals - Mendenhall RB
* Bears trade pick 14 and 3rd round pick for pick 10*
Bears - Ryan Clady OT
The Bears are interested in Clady and would love to get him, but there is no way he would fall any farther than Carolina or even Denver, and the Saints know that either Rivers or DRC will still be there at 14 probably.
Bills - DRC CB
Denver - Rivers OLB
Carolina - Chris Willams OT
Saints - Brandon Albert OG
We probally are surprised that DRC and Rivers are both gone, but there are still other great choices out there, Something that is similar to all great running teams is that they all seem to have a great LG, and that's exactly what Brandon Albert can become for us, Reggie will be amazing with great run blocking and that's exactly what we need to see out our OLine.
PH2007101102370.jpg

Lions - Derrick Harvey DE
Arizona - Mike Jenkins CB
Vikings - Phillip Merling DE
Houston - Jonathan Stewart RB
Eagles - Kenny Phillips FS
Tampa Bay - Brian Brohm QB
Washington - Malcolm Kelly WR
Dallas - Limas Sweed WR
Steelers - Jeff Otah OT
Titans - Desean Jackson WR
Seahawks - Kentwan Balmer DT
Jacksonville - Devin Thomas WR
Chargers - Reggie Smith S/CB
Cowboys - Felix Jones RB
49ers - James Hardy WR
Packers - Aquib Talib CB
Giants - Dan Connor

Rest of Saints Draft:

2) Trevor Laws DT
If he is there at 40 it's pretty much an obvious pick. Who wouldn't want Trevor Laws on our team.
c_TrevorLaws-big.jpg

3A) Antwuan Molden CB
A big CB with a lot of potential, Payton would love to draft him he's from a small school and he is an amazing athlete.
73849.jpg

3B) Shawn Crable OLB
He may not be what you think of when you imagine a 4-3 OLB, but he could adjust, other LBs have done it in the past and have done very well. He is a great pass rusher and would give a a frightening weapon a OLB and could even improve his coverage skills enough to drop back once in a while, but why would you want to do that when you have someone like Crable to kill the opponent's QB?
Crable.jpg

5) Carlton Powell DT
another DT to add to our rotation, and maybe eventually he will win a starting job. The Saints have already shown interest in him.
powell.jpg

6) Corey Lynch FS
An amazing FS playing for Appalachian State in college, but where he really shines is on special teams, he blocks almost too many field goals, and he is great in Special Teams coverage, he would be a solid addition to our team and maybe even a starter eventually.
th300_pB3eDGD.jpg

7) Shane Longest K
The Saints will probally want to bring in competition for Gramticia, and Longest is a very interesting kicker prospect, His strong leg may excite Payton and he could be great on kickoffs and kicking field goals if Gramtica does not work out.
pr_200791_1395.JPG

Last edited:
Antwaun Molden is a flat out beast. At 6'2'' 200 lbs. he runs a 4.39 40. I think he could even play FS.

i like it...Linemen in the 1st and 2nd..hard to go wrong there..

u guys r crazy! a O-lineman?! so i guess jason David figured out how to play man coverage this off-season.

u guys r crazy! a O-lineman?! so i guess jason David figured out how to play man coverage this off-season.
There is more than just one round. Albert is BPA in my opinion the way my mock goes, DRC Rivers go at 11 and 12, the Saints would not know that though before they trade with the Bears.

I absolutley freaking love it. I don't understand something. You can post mocks on here but you don't do your pick on the non experts? :idunno:

BTW: Mock Grade A+++++++++++

I absolutley freaking love it. I don't understand something. You can post mocks on here but you don't do your pick on the non experts? :idunno:

BTW: Mock Grade A+++++++++++
I was at school for my last pick, and my computer wasn't working for my 1st pick, I made the other 2 picks though.

I'm sorry, but i gotta disagree with the Molden pick. We tried drafting a CB named Molden once, it didn't work out so well!

I would be exstatic with this draft even without the trade, OG at #10, and without one of the 3rds. You touch on almost every need in the correct order. With this draft, and the renewal of Smith,Colston, and Evans' contracts, we would go into next year's offseason needing a TE and virtually nothing else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom