new odds post draft have Buc ahead of us slightly for Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

rlpmd

professor and contributor
Reaction score
we are +1200 amd Bucs are +1100

Kansas City Chiefs+600
Baltimore Ravens+700
San Francisco 49ers+900
Tampa Bay Buccaneers+1100
New Orleans Saints+1200
Dallas Cowboys+1800
Philadelphia Eagles+2000
New England Patriots+2000

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
Surprised Dallas didn't move ahead of us after everyone loved their draft.

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
This is the kind of thing that worries me about Brady being in Tampa. I know that Vegas doesn’t believe the Pats are going to be in the super bowl but I think the league wants nothing more than a Brady vs Belichick super bowl. I mean I can almost hear the talking heads calling it the student vs the teacher.

Reaction score
So what happens if Brady goes down? “Not wishing anything bad just asking” who is the back up?

SaintsFanatic

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This is the kind of thing that worries me about Brady being in Tampa. I know that Vegas doesn’t believe the Pats are going to be in the super bowl but I think the league wants nothing more than a Brady vs Belichick super bowl. I mean I can almost hear the talking heads calling it the student vs the teacher.
patriots aren't making the playoffs

SaintsFanatic

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
so annoying that this is in our division. Now it will be a fight just to get a 3-4th seed and 1 home playoff game

Reaction score
Meh. Lets Wait till there is actually a season and see what happens then. You can look all good on paper (A la Browns) still don't mean squirt if you don't have that continuity like say......the Saints do. Let's Geauxxx :shrug: :gosaints:

Saint Lattimore

Hall of Shamer
Reaction score
Meh. Lets Wait till there is actually a season and see what happens then. You can look all good on paper (A la Browns) still don't mean squirt if you don't have that continuity like say......the Saints do. Let's Geauxxx :shrug: :gosaints:

Yep... this isn’t the first time in recent memory that the Yucs have won the offseason.

duckjr78

Look out, its FrankenBaby
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I always have to remember, this isn't who they think is going to win, it's who they think the public thinks is going to win and then adjusted so the bookmakers make money.

The Bucs, Dallas and the Pats are on there strictly for the easy money that they will generate. And yes, the Bucs have a shot, maybe even a reasonable one, but let's be realistic here. Its the QB's first year in a different system with different (albeit more talented) weapons that he doesn't know, doesn't trust, and might not always be on the same page with, like he had in NE. Add to that the very real looking decline that we all saw last year, which was extremely reminiscent of another recent GOAT's last year in the NFL, and I'll just have to see it to believe it. The Pats have earned it, but much like the Bucs, I'll need to see it first. And Dallas? C'mon man. They are a good team, sure, and their free agency period SEEMS to have been a net positive, but I'm supposed to believe that a WR picked in the teens (not someone like a Megatron or Julio but a guy who wasn't even the concensus #1 WR in the class) and a CB picked as the 8th selection at his position in the draft are somehow going to catapult this team in year #1? I don't buy it for one second.

The Chiefs, Ravens, Saints & 9'ers are all legit and I'm now curious about the Eagles after seeing this. Perhaps a bounce back year for Wentz?

dvdman

All-Pro
Reaction score
The 2020 Bucs will be the Browns of 2019....all hype and eventually a cho cho firecracker. There is a reason the Pats let Brady walk. Anyway Vegas was all giddy over the Browns last season too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom