New Orleans Breakers vs Tampa Bay Bandits (1 Viewer)

saints4eva

We are the Who Dat Nation-we will always persevere
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody else watching the game? Breakers up 14-0 end of 1st quarter.
Looking really good, successful drives with great tempo.

Kicker Austin McGinnis missed an extra point and had a field goal attempt blocked

Yeah, I plan on watching every game.

I don't understand why they are playing every game in Bham, it's not like it's some booming football metropolis. There's like 7 people in the stands. No one from Pittsburgh or New Jersey is gonna drive there, and the odds of over 5 people from any of the other cities is a million to one, hell Birmingham isn't even a football town.

I don't understand why they didn't pick a football town with a population of at least a million people to host all the games. There's only 200,000 people in Bham, tickets could be free and they couldn't fill the stands.

An empty stadium for every game isn't a good look.

I do love that you can hear the on field play calls and chatter.

Bandits kick FG
Breakers up by 11
14-3

Yeah, I plan on watching every game.

I don't understand why they are playing every game in Bham, it's not like it's some booming football metropolis. There's like 7 people in the stands. No one from Pittsburgh or New Jersey is gonna drive there, and the odds of over 5 people from any of the other cities is a million to one, hell Birmingham isn't even a football town.

I don't understand why they didn't pick a football town with a population of at least a million people to host all the games. There's only 200,000 people in Bham, tickets could be free and they couldn't fill the stands.

An empty stadium for every game isn't a good look.

I do love that you can hear the on field play calls and chatter.
It’s to cut costs on renting stadiums and travel. The League is focused on getting the TV side running.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom