"New Orleans company looking to troll Falcons with '28-3' billboard in Atlanta" (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This is amazing! I'm definitely going to donate!

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1...-troll-falcons-with-28-3-billboard-in-atlanta

In New Orleans we take history seriously. So it goes without asking that we made note of the historic loss in last year's Super Bowl. So to commemorate that moment we would like to put up a billboard in Atlanta. Is it an epic act of trolling? Maybe. Is it hilarious? You bet.
If you want to help us pay for the billboard ($1,000 per week) then please donate $10. If we can collect enough we can keep the billboard up for months.

classless , really just a game, get over it, win like a winner

The way the Falcons fans act when they come to the Superdome it's hard to not remember that. Their fans are the most classless act ever in football. Classless is there, it just belongs to Atlanta. Don't expect any sympathy for Atleanta football here.

Donated. Screw 'em and their endless Katrina "jokes."

I wish we could put it in stone next to their new toilet Dome.

classless , really just a game, get over it, win like a winner
Screw that. Every ATLombardiless fan I interact with puts down our Lombardi by saying "it's tainted" because of bounty gate. Then, after I ring check them, they want to bring up Katrina. THAT'S CLASSLESS!! I'll NEVER let them live this loss down.

It wouldn't be a Christian thing to do.

Who cares if it's the Christian thing to do or not??

I'm tired of their fans constantly degrading the city and the team!!

I hope they choke on the Super Bowl every time they think about it!!

If the Saints would have blown a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl they would have been relentless in the glory of ridiculing the Saints, their fans, and the city of New Orleans!!

The Falcons and their fans can suck eggs as far as I'm concerned!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom