New Orleans had 2 First rounders. (1 Viewer)

I like our secondary now. I can't wait to have interchangeable safeties like most of the better defenses in the league to to include Seattle and the Niners.

FS/SS: IAQ
SS/FS: Vaccaro
CB: Lewis
CB: Jenkins
NB: P-Rob

We giving up on Greer?

I like our secondary now. I can't wait to have interchangeable safeties like most of the better defenses in the league to to include Seattle and the Niners.

FS/SS: IAQ
SS/FS: Vaccaro
CB: Lewis
CB: Jenkins
NB: P-Rob

jenkins is not good at corner let it go, his best at deep center field safety.

I guess you missed when he shutdown Welker and the good plays he's made while playing corner.

no im been 100% he made on play to knock a ball down ( which was a holding call that the never called) and one int on a ball that freemen gave to jenkins. Now did you miss when jenkins was burnt against the rams nobody Wrs??

jenkins is not good at corner let it go, his best at deep center field safety.

He played corner in college. We drafted him as a corner. he played his first year as a corner. we tried and experiment with him at safety, it wasn't perfect.

He'll be a great corner.

He played corner in college. We drafted him as a corner. he played his first year as a corner. we tried and experiment with him at safety, it wasn't perfect.

He'll be a great corner.

we tried him at corner and it failed someone plz bring back the threads of cut Jenkins or move him. he doesnt have the top speed or fluid hips to play corner. So you are telling me that ever draft expert and gm were wrong about jenkins? t

no im been 100% he made on play to knock a ball down ( which was a holding call that the never called) and one int on a ball that freemen gave to jenkins. Now did you miss when jenkins was burnt against the rams nobody Wrs??

What holding call? It wasn't called. Non-issue.

Name some straight up man coverage plays where Jenkins got burnt and it wasn't another players responsibility to help.

All man corners have good days and bad days. Hell Charles Woodson was considered one of the best as was Champ Bailey, but there are plays out there where they got beat like a drum. Man corners get better from playing man.

What holding call? It wasn't called. Non-issue.

Name some straight up man coverage plays where Jenkins got burnt and it wasn't another players responsibility to help.

All man corners have good days and bad days. Hell Charles Woodson was considered one of the best as was Champ Bailey, but there are plays out there where they got beat like a drum. Man corners get better from playing man.

it was the biggest holding call ever it just never got flagged because we was at home. If you will think Jenkins can stay with wes welker one on one you need to stop evaluating players.

We used to play lots of single high safely with sharper and jenkins was one on one getting burnt no good or bad days. He only had two good games at DB. The bucs game was the easier int ever, the ball was thrown right to him.

it was the biggest holding call ever it just never got flagged because we was at home. If you will think Jenkins can stay with wes welker one on one you need to stop evaluating players.

We used to play lots of single high safely with sharper and jenkins was one on one getting burnt no good or bad days. He only had two good games at DB. The bucs game was the easier int ever, the ball was thrown right to him.

I'm gonna remember this post when Jenkins is moved to corner lol he was a rookie. We had ZERO safety's when we moved him Jenkins is a stud on the boundaries.

Just seems like to me that you are a Jenkins hater.

A defensive backfield that includes IAQ/Vaccaro/Jenkins/Lewis/Robinson with Bush/White/Leonard gives us a big/physical backfield to play with the big WRs in the division like Julio, Jackson, White, LaFell and TEs like Gonzalez and Olsen.

Move Harper to OLB (or cut him) before you move Jenkins to corner.

Harper can't play OLB this is not madden Just because u get sacks as a safety were a tackle is not expecting you to blitz means u can transition and take a tackle all game.. C'mon im trying be nice but learn position duties

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom