Article New Orleans NFC South Championship Fan Gear Info (1 Viewer)

what ever happened to the boot leg t's, I don't need the official NFL logo on a tshirt and pay $28 for a one sided t. Hope some young entrepreneur cam come up with something

It's strange that this team has never won back to back division titles.

The first one was in the old NFC West with an 11-5 record in 1991. They went 12-4 the next year in what is widely agreed to be the peak of the Mora era...yet didn't win the division, nor did they get a bye week in the playoffs cause of an annoying juggernaut called the 49ers went 14-2 that year.

I hope the 49ers remain a dumpster fire forever. It feels so good that this team is reaching their pinnacle of franchise success, meanwhile the old guard is long past it's glory days and shell of it's former great self.

Yeah, the NFC West has the same thing with "Reppin the West." I can imagine the marketing group pitching this proposal for the Division Championship gear. I feel like every year the championship gear is marketed towards 13 year old kids.

Common. Someone around here could do way better than that. Reppin the south? Really?

That is so horrible. Guess i'm gonna make my own shirts.

and on that note, anyone know where i can find a 2017 nfc south championship pennant. Can't find one anywhere.

Awful indeed! Which is a bummer as I had planned on ordering shirts for the whole family today.

I ordered the hat today! Always buy the hats NFC South, NFC champions and Super Bowl champs! Hoping to collect all 3 this year.

The hats say "NFC Champions".

Hmmm....

hopefully someone with artistic ability steps up with a design for a T printed both sides:unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom