New Orleans open.....? (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Thinking of visiting in November.....just been too long since I’ve last been to The Big Easy.

Are the restaurants open?
Inside dining?
Mask mandate outside?

Just wanted to see what’s going on there.

Thinking of visiting in November.....just been too long since I’ve last been to The Big Easy.

Inside dining?
Mask mandate outside?

So many places not open and closed for good. Its pathetic what our mayor is doing. She somehow thinks she's saving us from ourselves. But come on down. You can walk the streets. There are places open, but if you like the social aspect of NOLA, forget it. If caught without a mask, $500 fine.

Inside dining?
Mask mandate outside?

Yes all those things are true. And we are fairing fairly well compared to most of the country. But we do have a mayor that will not hesitate to change that and I'm not knocking her because for all we know that is why we are fairing well. Keep an eye out for upticks this week due to Halloween though. It is the ultimate hook up day and I saw a lot of ignorance in regards to safety this weekend.

So many places not open and closed for good. Its pathetic what our mayor is doing. She somehow thinks she's saving us from ourselves. But come on down. You can walk the streets. There are places open, but if you like the social aspect of NOLA, forget it. If caught without a mask, $500 fine.
What approach would you prefer?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom