New Orleans Saints are looking to get the offense going against Arizona: Black and Gold video (1 Viewer)

justdave

Hung out to dry
Reaction score
<table style="border:0px; padding:0px;"><tr><td><font style="font-size:13px; font-family:Verdana; font-weight:bold; font-color:#293546">New Orleans Saints vs. Arizona Cardinals Black and Gold Report video </font></td></tr><tr><td><script type="text/javascript" src="http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/trh/embedAsset.js?width=470&height=352&wmode=transparent&skin=v3AdvInt_nola.swf&dockey=4654AB15EF75F8B74510C8F3BBD0814B&"></script></td></tr></table>

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2010/10/new_orleans_saints_are_looking.html

I hope that all those stats (mostly bad) that the Cards are putting up aren't being looked at too closely by this team. And I'm sure Sean is already on top of this, as he regards history as an important factor in imagining a team's repose to an anodyne foe. But history tells you that this is exactly the kind of scenario where the downtrodden of the league find their "mojo". It'll be hot out there. And while they don't have Emmit Smith this go around, this team must be taken seriously. I want to see TD's just as much as-- or more than-- the next guy, but ultimately I'll take a Saints 6-3 win as gladly as I'd take a 55-7 win.

Jus sayin

4-1 is all that matters.

Well they say its hard to go unbeaten all year, its probably not likely that a team will lose every game either. Still my gut feeling is that this will be a game that the saints will get to pad their stats with.

I hope that all those stats (mostly bad) that the Cards are putting up aren't being looked at too closely by this team. And I'm sure Sean is already on top of this, as he regards history as an important factor in imagining a team's repose to an anodyne foe. But history tels you that this is exactly the kind of scenario where the downtrodden of the league find their "mojo". It'll be hot out there. And while they don't have Emmit Smith this go around, this team must be taken seriously. I want to see TD's just as much as-- or more than-- the next guy, but ultimately I'll take a Saints 6-3 win as gladly as I'd take a 55-7.

Jus sayin

4-1 is all that matters.
They're expecting a low of 67 and a high of 93. I had to look because it's been pretty chilly here in Vegas and we're pretty close. I'm sure at game time it'll be close to 75 and by game's end around 85-90, so weather shouldn't be an issue.

I agree with everything you said though.

Triplett expects the Saints to demolish the Cards - twice. :hihi:
But, I agree with Deshazier - if they don't destroy the Cards, there will be more legitimate questioning.

They're expecting a low of 67 and a high of 93. I had to look because it's been pretty chilly here in Vegas and we're pretty close. I'm sure at game time it'll be close to 75 and by game's end around 85-90, so weather shouldn't be an issue.

I agree with everything you said though.

If the high is expected to be 93 then that should be occuring during the second half of the game or not long after. Kickoff might be around the mid 80's. We'll prolly be wearing the black jerseys. You can bet that this game has been circled on many a Cardinals player's calendar after the way 93Octane laid waste to KW.

I have confidence that our team will be ready but I also have confidence that they absolutely NEED to be ready.

If the high is expected to be 93 then that should be occuring during the second half of the game or not long after. Kickoff might be around the mid 80's. We'll prolly be wearing the black jerseys. You can bet that this game has been circled on many a Cardinals player's calendar after the way 93Octane laid waste to KW.

I have confidence that our team will be ready but I also have confidence that they absolutely NEED to be ready.

Oh, you're right, I was thinking this was a 10AM kickoff, but it's 1:05. Yea, by the 2nd half it'll probably be around 90. Good news is, it's a dry heat and not that god awful humid heat the Saints play in during TC.

Ah. I just think the Cardinals will rally around this game and try to create some points. Either using special teams, trying to force a turnover, so freak trick play, or something. They are going to try to get up on us quick. I can see Max Hall throwing a big long bomb to Fitz on the first play from scrimmage, or some kind a of scripted opening drive to get points on the board.

Oh, you're right, I was thinking this was a 10AM kickoff, but it's 1:05. Yea, by the 2nd half it'll probably be around 90. Good news is, it's a dry heat and not that god awful humid heat the Saints play in during TC.

If I'm not mistaken, the last time we did this Emmit enjoyed his final 100 yard peformance.

I think this will finally be our coming out party and all the fans can settle down.

Saints 41, Cards 13

Is Scooter sitting on a phone book?????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom