Article New Orleans Saints CB Paulson Adebo Could Be NFL's Next Great Ballhawk (1 Viewer)

Walter White

All-Pro
Reaction score
And how impressive was it that Adebo showed this well against Rogers??! Early in the game you saw Rogers trying to test him, it wasnt working. Even the PI against Devante, Adebo was in solid position and being aggressive.

If you watched him in college you would've seen all of the tools! Combine that with great coaching from Richard and a great front 4 with two shell coverage and LB's dropping into coverage he will be great! Combine that with Roby and it's scary especially when we get Onyemata back

Nolan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Great problem to have with the depth. The Roby trade was neccessary, but it's nice that Adebo is showing that he's ready. I thought his coverage was great all day, and the PI call on the slant to Adams was weak.

tjharris

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I loved how Collinsworths said in the Packers first drive "Rogers likes to pick on rookie CBs, he must not have seen Adebo yet". Then Adebo locks his side down and even comes up with a timely INT.
We now have 3 legit boundary corners plus Roby was a great slot corner in Denver. So all 3 could be on the field at the same time.

HouseCall

Resist, Ronald, resist!
Reaction score
And how impressive was it that Adebo showed this well against Rogers??! Early in the game you saw Rogers trying to test him, it wasnt working. Even the PI against Devante, Adebo was in solid position and being aggressive.

and if we are being totally honest...if that was a vet CB, the refs swallow that flag. The hand hook was quick and he reached over to swat the ball with minimal body contact. It looked like a great play - but the ref flagged the hand contact (which ...don’t get me wrong, is a penalty!) I just feel like it was a little ticky tack.

Saint Lattimore

Hall of Shamer
Reaction score

but don’t get too excited just yet. He only had to face some scrub QB that could only muster 2 INTs in the first game.
Adebo also played 100% of defensive snaps vs the Packers!

I truly believe the Saints got an absolute steal by getting this kid in the 3rd round! Like others have already stated, he’s a no-doubt 1st round talent that slid in the draft because he opted-out due to the pandemic, and his play was a little inconsistent in his last season at Stanford.

I honestly believe he will establish himself as the best CB from the entire 2021 draft and a true #1 CB.

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So who do we start week 2 on the boundary opposite of lattimore. Adebo or Roby?

just remembered Latt is hurt so they’ll both play, but when Latt comes back I wonder who starts

Last edited:

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Just here to say: "Didn't I say that he was going to be our best draft pick in my NFL draft review"......Jeff Ireland hire me, I will get my respect one way or another. ***Stilling waiting for Deuce Windham to invite me to the show***

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom