Article New Orleans Saints CB Paulson Adebo Could Be NFL's Next Great Ballhawk (1 Viewer)

Yep it's clear that Richard is coaching up the secondary!
Isn't it illegal for the Saints to have a Great D-line, a Great LB corps AND a great DB corps

Roger probably will have something to say about that!

Geaux Saints - Time to Kick Championship Butt, Again!

And how impressive was it that Adebo showed this well against Rogers??! Early in the game you saw Rogers trying to test him, it wasnt working. Even the PI against Devante, Adebo was in solid position and being aggressive.

If you watched him in college you would've seen all of the tools! Combine that with great coaching from Richard and a great front 4 with two shell coverage and LB's dropping into coverage he will be great! Combine that with Roby and it's scary especially when we get Onyemata back

Great problem to have with the depth. The Roby trade was neccessary, but it's nice that Adebo is showing that he's ready. I thought his coverage was great all day, and the PI call on the slant to Adams was weak.

I loved how Collinsworths said in the Packers first drive "Rogers likes to pick on rookie CBs, he must not have seen Adebo yet". Then Adebo locks his side down and even comes up with a timely INT.
We now have 3 legit boundary corners plus Roby was a great slot corner in Denver. So all 3 could be on the field at the same time.

And how impressive was it that Adebo showed this well against Rogers??! Early in the game you saw Rogers trying to test him, it wasnt working. Even the PI against Devante, Adebo was in solid position and being aggressive.

and if we are being totally honest...if that was a vet CB, the refs swallow that flag. The hand hook was quick and he reached over to swat the ball with minimal body contact. It looked like a great play - but the ref flagged the hand contact (which ...don’t get me wrong, is a penalty!) I just feel like it was a little ticky tack.

but don’t get too excited just yet. He only had to face some scrub QB that could only muster 2 INTs in the first game.

Adebo also played 100% of defensive snaps vs the Packers!

I truly believe the Saints got an absolute steal by getting this kid in the 3rd round! Like others have already stated, he’s a no-doubt 1st round talent that slid in the draft because he opted-out due to the pandemic, and his play was a little inconsistent in his last season at Stanford.

I honestly believe he will establish himself as the best CB from the entire 2021 draft and a true #1 CB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom