Article New Orleans Saints CB Paulson Adebo Could Be NFL's Next Great Ballhawk (1 Viewer)

So who do we start week 2 on the boundary opposite of lattimore. Adebo or Roby?

just remembered Latt is hurt so they’ll both play, but when Latt comes back I wonder who starts

Last edited:
Just here to say: "Didn't I say that he was going to be our best draft pick in my NFL draft review"......Jeff Ireland hire me, I will get my respect one way or another. ***Stilling waiting for Deuce Windham to invite me to the show***

Honestly, the only thing surprising about Adebo’s ascent to me is how fast he did it. I know injuries played a major factor, but the man has totally leveled up & seems to have locked down one of the starting spots at CB. At least until Roby gets up to speed & Marshon comes back. Even then, the way Adebo’s played, its gonna be hard to keep him off the field.

Hope he keeps the hype train going, cause we all know Adebo’s gonna get tested. But from everything ive seen, read, heard & know about the dude, he seems totally ready for the challenge. WHODAT baby!!! I think we have another star in the making!

Back in 2017, I used the term “NFL Ready” in describing that year’s rookie class. The pro game wasn’t too big for them. They stepped in n played like vets!

I think the same can be said for Adebo! He looked so calm n smooth out there! Not bad for a guy who sat out all of last season in college! Gotta also give props to DB Coach Richard for helping him along, n showing confidence in him to let him play the entire game!

Like some, I thought he had a chance to take his pick to da house! But man, did you see how fast he was on dat play? Dude can fly!

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Last edited:
We really started a rookie CB that hasn't played a football game since November of 2019 against Aaron Rodgers in his 1st start....

And it didn't blow up in our face.
Agreed! 👍🏽

But you gotta give credit to DA his coaches n da entire D credit too! That was one of the best performances I’ve ever seen from da D, esp in a season opener! Helluva good gameplan that was well executed! Everybody played hard, physical, aggressive n fast!

But it all started with the big nasties up front! They won in the trenches n got consistent pressure on ARod! N we all know a good pass rush is a DBs best friend! (BTW, on a side note, I think Ryan Nielsen is the best D line Coach in the NFL! )

Yeah, I know it was only one game, but hopefully this kinda play by the D will set a tone n identity about who they are going forward this season!!

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

He was definitely my favorite pick of the draft. I saw his pro day and thought he would be an early 2nd.

On the flip side

From the article
"Here’s the catch. The clock is ticking. Ryan is due to receive a $7.5 million roster bonus tomorrow. Which means that, if he’s not off the roster by 4:00 p.m. ET today, the cap charge for a pre-June 1 trade moves to $48.025 million."
Hopefully this means that we will get an answer one way or the other by the end of the day. I'm tired of waiting to see what Watson will do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom