New Orleans Saints chat with Mike Triplett (1 Viewer)

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
snews.gif

Full Story – Nola.Com

SuperNOLA
Mike, I'm curious as to which wideouts, with the exception of Colston and Lance, have stood out to you. I've read that Fayson and Hakim have opened some eyes, but in your opinion who has really shined thus far?

Mike Triplett, NOLA.Com
Nick Toon has stood out to me the most just because I think he looks the part so much. I keep thinking he's a tight end. He looks a lot like Colston and Graham. If he can stay healthy, I think he's got a unique skill set that will get him on the active roster.

I also still think Morgan is the front-runner for the No. 3 job, not just based on what we've seen from OTAs. They need a guy who can stretch the field with his speed. And Morgan proved last year he can do that. Plus he developed a lot as a blocker, which will put him ahead of younger guys.

As for everyone else, I think they all take their turns looking good at this stage of the offseason. Since no one is hitting or tackling or wearing pads, we always see the QBs, WRs and defensive backs make a few big plays here and there. And, yes, Andy Tanner and Jarred Fayson have done that a few times. And Hakim as shown some dazzling speed. And I even like what I see from Preston Parker a bit. But I think you could go back every year and see a lot of "highlight" moments from a ton of receivers at this stage of camp.

By Mike Triplett / Times Picayune

Full Story – Nola.Com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom