New Orleans Saints Golf Bag $149 shipped until Midnight tonight (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
For those golf enthusiasts, been wanting one and this is the best looking one I have found. The 14 compartments have tube construction which is awesome (I can't tell you how many times I have to literally jam my club into my bag because an adjacent club is standing up a little crooked).

Made by Wilson.

http://www.discountgolfworld.com/products/wilson/nfl-cart-bag.html?id=w189734

# 9" x 8", 14-way divider top
# tube construction
# premium polyester fabric
# padded strap
# 5 closed pockets
# 2 large side clothing pockets
# 2 large front accessory pockets
# velour valuables pockets
# external putter holder
# towel/glove holder
# rain/travel hood

I'm an occasional and very unskilled golfer so I'll stick with this one I got at a yard sale for $10.
5350315.jpg

Ended up getting from the same company who had it up for bid on ebay as well.

Won it at $81 shipped.

I'm not a golfer (mostly because I'm just utterly terrible at it) but this would go well in a man cave.

That's a cart bag. Real golfers walk.

Nobody walks on golf courses down here.

Nobody.

Not sure how you'd get away with slowing down the process by walking while everyone else is riding a cart.

Nobody walks on golf courses down here.

Nobody.

Not sure how you'd get away with slowing down the process by walking while everyone else is riding a cart.

That's what I was thinking, especially in the summer. 95+ and humid isn't fun. Heck, I don't think some courses even give you the option to walk. No one course wants someone to get a sunstroke on their course.

most courses in vegas won't even let you walk it. I always ask first, but just about always get told no. From my understanding ebay usually has those same bags for about half the price.

eric

Hey looky....................it has a strap..............could that be for walking also.................DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you walk, they make you rent a hand cart. So complaining about a stand is pretty uselss. Bag looks tight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom