New Orleans Saints Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater - Conference Call with New Orleans Media - Friday, March 15, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Admin
NewOrleansSaints.com

How tough of a decision was this for you?

“Whenever you get an opportunity like the one I have had, you want to take advantage of it. Of course, (Miami) is home and everything with my family, my friends. But, my family and my community respect any decision that I make. They just want to see what's best for me. I just wanted to make a decision where I could put myself in the best situation to succeed as a man and as a player in this league. I think with what I was able to experience last year, being a part of the Saints organization, it really drove me to want to experience that and be a part of that again this year.”

When did you make the final decision? I mean, when you totally have your mind made up?
“I would say yesterday. I had a pretty good idea, but you do not want to shut all the doors right away. I just wanted to make sure that I was making the best decision for myself and my ability to just continue to grow as a player in this league. I talked with my team (representation). We had long conversations just about every other hour and we finally decided to return to New Orleans.”

Full Story - NewOrleansSaints.com

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom