New Orleans Saints Should Look At Charles Woodson (1 Viewer)

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
snews.gif

Full Story – Rant Sports.Com

The countdown for the start of the NFL season is underway, and I’m shocked to see that some players such as John Abraham, Dwight Freeney and Brian Urlacher are still twiddling their thumbs waiting for that call to let them know which team is interested in signing them to the money they believe they deserve.

Well, it’s now the middle of May and training camps begin in July. I would hope that these players have come to their senses and realize that times have changed, teams have moved on and if they wish to play football again, they need to get off their high horse and take a pay-cut. One player who has seemed to understand his new circumstances is Charles Woodson.

After his last season with the Green Bay Packers and becoming a free agent, Woodson stated that he wanted to go to a contender. When those teams who are poised to contend for a Super Bowl didn’t come knocking on Woodson’s door, he changed his stance a bit and said he is willing to play for a rebuilding team. I think the New Orleans Saints are the perfect place for Woodson. The offense that the Saints have is set with Sean Payton and Drew Brees leading the way. The defense is what had issues last season and is in somewhat of a rebuilding mode. I believe Woodson can make a profound impact on the young secondary players for the Saints, and he will hit the jackpot coming to New Orleans.

By Erica Blackburn / Rant Sports

Full Story – Rant Sports.Com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom