New Orleans Saints stats vs New York Jets Stats Match up. (1 Viewer)

gw504saints

Very Banned
Reaction score
This should be a good one.

New Orleans
Offense –1st ranking
PTS 40.0 (1st)
YDS 438.0 (1st)
PASS YDS 267.3 (6th)
RUSH YDS 170.7 (2nd)

Deffense – 10th ranking
PTS 18.7 (14th)
YDS 312.3 (10th)
PASS YDS 245.3 (23rd)
RUSH YDS 67.0 (5th)

New York Jets
Offense - 21st ranking
PTS 21.3 (13th)
YDS 315.0 (21st)
PASS YDS 185.0 (25th)
RUSH YDS 130.0 (11th)

Defense - 3rd ranking
PTS 11.0 (2nd)
YDS 256.0 (3rd)
PASS YDS 173.3 (6th)
RUSH YDS 82.7 (9th)

This should be a good one.
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://gotsaints.com/?tracker=4276"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://gotsaints.com/?tracker=4276" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
New Orleans
Offense –1st ranking
PTS 40.0 (1st)
YDS 438.0 (1st)
PASS YDS 267.3 (6th)
RUSH YDS 170.7 (2nd)

Deffense – 10th ranking
PTS 18.7 (14th)
YDS 312.3 (10th)
PASS YDS 245.3 (23rd)
RUSH YDS 67.0 (5th)

New York Jets
Offense - 21st ranking
PTS 21.3 (13th)
YDS 315.0 (21st)
PASS YDS 185.0 (25th)
RUSH YDS 130.0 (11th)

Defense - 3rd ranking
PTS 11.0 (2nd)
YDS 256.0 (3rd)
PASS YDS 173.3 (6th)
RUSH YDS 82.7 (9th)
I agree
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

wow... the games getting harder... lions, eagles, bills, jets...

gotta be honest, i didnt think the jets would be undefeated at this point before the season started! we definitely need all of our offensive weapons... revis scares me...

wow... the games getting harder... lions, eagles, bills, jets...

gotta be honest, i didnt think the jets would be undefeated at this point before the season started! we definitely need all of our offensive weapons... revis scares me...

Revis is a stud, no doubt. The good news is that he only plays one man. Also, assuming he's on Colston, he's going to have to climb the ladder and figure out a way not to get shielded. Even when Colston's covered, he's not covered. But I wouldn't try him too much.

I really think the Saints win by 10 points or more. Buffalo did a good job against the pass but the wind, IMO, play a big factor in the game yesterday. This is why the Saints really need homefield in the playoffs.

Two hungry, rather evenly-matched teams. Both 3-0. Big game for both teams. I can't wait.

Yep, and here in freaking Pittsburgh, the CBS affiliate is NOT showing a 4pm game. Fox didn't show the 4pm yesterday, so I couldn't watch the Saints then and won't be able to watch them this coming weekend. :angryrazz:

Man, I really hate afternoon games, having to wait an extra 3 hours. Looks like the league making as many concessions for a New York team as they can. Why else would we play in the afternoon at home?

Also, Saints are 1st in interceptions with 7. Jets are 7th with 4.

Saints defense is 4th with completion percentage with 54.4% completed against them.

Jets are 1st with 47.9% completed against them.

Jets are also first with an average of 4.7 yards per pass attempt.

Saints are eigth with 6.2. Teams throw on the Saints about 3 more times per game, so the stat is pretty comparable.

Jets are second with opposing QB rating of 50.2

Saints are fourth with 58.0

Both teams are playing awesome run and pass defense, despite yardage given up.

Saints are 11th with 6 sacks.

Jets are 22nd with 4.

Man, I really hate afternoon games, having to wait an extra 3 hours. Looks like the league making as many concessions for a New York team as they can. Why else would we play in the afternoon at home?

Also, Saints are 1st in interceptions with 7. Jets are 7th with 4.

Saints defense is 4th with completion percentage with 54.4% completed against them.

Jets are 1st with 47.9% completed against them.

Jets are also first with an average of 4.7 yards per pass attempt.

Saints are eigth with 6.2. Teams throw on the Saints about 3 more times per game, so the stat is pretty comparable.

Jets are second with opposing QB rating of 50.2

Saints are fourth with 58.0

Both teams are playing awesome run and pass defense, despite yardage given up.

Saints are 11th with 6 sacks.

Jets are 22nd with 4.

thanks for that breakdown.

y'know alot of people were saying that we hadn't played a real qb yet but i had a sneaking suspicion that Kolb was a lot better than edwards was going to be.

Yep, and here in freaking Pittsburgh, the CBS affiliate is NOT showing a 4pm game. Fox didn't show the 4pm yesterday, so I couldn't watch the Saints then and won't be able to watch them this coming weekend. :angryrazz:

Sportsbar my friend. :)

If we bring the blitz against the Jets like we did against Buffalo.. on the Dome turf we will get to Sanchez alot. He was pressured and fumbled a couple times yesterday :ezbill:

Bring the heat GW!

thanks for that breakdown.

y'know alot of people were saying that we hadn't played a real qb yet but i had a sneaking suspicion that Kolb was a lot better than edwards was going to be.

:plus-un2:
No joke...Kolb didn't look like such a scrub in yesterday's game did he?

Yeah, but we just traveled to Buffalo, and the league gave us a 4:05 EDT start, so I guess the NFL is trying to give Louisiana teams a concession too?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom