New Orleans Saints stats vs New York Jets Stats Match up. (1 Viewer)

:plus-un2:
No joke...Kolb didn't look like such a scrub in yesterday's game did he?

no he didn't.

what is worth noting is that the eagles defense were #1 in the league in week 2 when we played them after they completely anihilated the panthers.

the jet's are now ranked #3. after they have to face this offense it will be interesting to see how where they rank then.

1) we didn't use pierre at all until the second half.

2) we never gave lynell a string of carries in succession

3) we made a 2nd half adjustment against the bills. perhaps we can adjust with balance sooner if the jets drop early against the pass this in the 1st quarter.

4) use bush more in the passing game to help shockey.

thanks for that breakdown.

y'know alot of people were saying that we hadn't played a real qb yet but i had a sneaking suspicion that Kolb was a lot better than edwards was going to be.

Kolb looked pretty good yesterday, didn't he. Darren Sharper needs to introduce Rodriguez to a level of NFL play he hasn't seen yet. I think our D might get a little tired of hearing how great he is this week, seeing as how he's just a rook. With our O in the Dome and our D already playing like a well tuned machine in their new aggressive system, I like our chances against the Jets.

Kolb looked pretty good yesterday, didn't he. Darren Sharper needs to introduce Rodriguez to a level of NFL play he hasn't seen yet. I think our D might get a little tired of hearing how great he is this week, seeing as how he's just a rook. With our O in the Dome and our D already playing like a well tuned machine in their new aggressive system, I like our chances against the Jets.

that's what i was getting at with my last post.

kolb isn't just some scrub and we proved yesterday that our D is for real.

similarly, the eagles D (like the jets') weren't a bunch of no-name defenders either. they had sheldon brown, asante samuel, gaither, trent cole etc. and were a unit that ranked #3 overall in the entire league last year and that also held KC to 14pts yesterday and yet we hung 41pts on them in their house.

we have very good reason to be confident come sunday.

(so long as we continue to win the turnover battle and play good ST:covri:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom