New Orleans Saints tailback Chris Ivory still not feeling 100 percent (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
New Orleans Saints tailback Chris Ivory said his hamstring injury is still bothering him a little bit, but he still thinks he will be ready to play Monday against the Atlanta Falcons.
Ivory said he was still feeling "a little grab" in the hamstring while he practiced on a limited basis Thursday.
"I can't really open up like I would like to," said Ivory, "So I'm not full speed yet. I'd say about 90, 95 percent.

article here:http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2010/12/new_orleans_saints_tailback_ch_1.html

Well, 90 to 95% is pretty close. Payton may still hold him out so that he is healthy for the playoffs. We do need him though.

Stretching and warming up will be important pre-game, when he is not on the field during the game I suppose he should be on a bike or something too.

I think Ivory plays. Failclowns will face our three headed monster. They won't know what to do. Just when they start focusing in on the run, Brees will work his magic. Payton and Williams will have our boyz prepared for this one.

Do we have to beat the falcons to clench the # 5 seed.
bc if we dont, lets just rest ivory.

This is an important game to lock up the 5th seed. We need Ivory to
play--and play well--against the Failclowns.

CI has a history of hammy trouble from his days at Wash. St. If that thing ain't 100% by Monday night, he'll be watching this one from the sidelines.

Do we have to beat the falcons to clench the # 5 seed.
bc if we dont, lets just rest ivory.

We do have to win another game at some point.. And, honestly, I think beating Atlanta, in thier home, would solidify the Saints going into the post season. It's not a "required" win, but, it sure would set the tone!

Travis

Get in Sharpers Chamber thingy....Get rehab and lets go get them Birds Ivory...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom