New Orleans Saints tight end Nick Vannett working on offensive chemistry this offseason (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1625702447526.png

NewOrleansSaints.com

Ever since tight end Nick Vannett signed with the New Orleans Saints, he has been all smiles when it comes to the team's way.

"I'm just excited for being in this system, especially as a tight end," Vannett said during his Saints Minicamp interview with local media. "I think they do a great job of really giving us a legit shot of making plays in this system and I'm just happy to be able to show what I can do and happy to be a part of the Saints."

The five-year veteran was originally drafted by the Seattle Seahawks with their third-round (94th overall) choice in the 2016 NFL Draft out of Ohio State. Vannett mentioned that throughout his career with the Seahawks, Steelers and Broncos he has never played with an offensive-minded coach, but now he is thrilled to learn and adapt to the Saints offensive playbook.

Full Story - NewOrleansSaints.com

Dan

Dan

Admin
I have been saying since we signed him that I think he will have a very quiet, but productive year. ...an under the radar player that by season end you look at his stats and not realize he had that production. I think his blocking will be spotlighted mostly, but I have a feeling he could be not far under Trautman in receptions depending on how our scheme plays out this season and who is at QB. Trautman would have more YAC, but I think Vannett will not just be a Josh Hill and utilized a bit more than many think. He is one of my underdog, dark horse contributors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom