New Orleans Saints vs. Atlanta Falcons picks, predictions: Who wins Week 13 NFL game? (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1606848089564.png
Butch Dill / AP

By Jeremy Cluff | Arizona Republic

The New Orleans Saints (9-2) and Atlanta Falcons (4-7) face off on Sunday in a Week 13 NFL game.

Which team will get the victory?

Check out these Week 13 NFL picks and predictions for the game, which can be seen at 11 a.m. Arizona time on Fox.

CBS Sports: Saints a 3-point favorite in the game

John Breech writes: "The Saints have dominated this rivalry over the past two years going 5-1 both straight-up and ATS in their past six games against the Falcons. The Saints have also covered in four straight games this season, including the past two without Drew Brees. Speaking of Brees, the Saints are 7-0 both straight-up and ATS without him since the start of last season. As for the Falcons, they're 11-3 ATS In their past 14 games as a home underdog, which includes their Week 12 game where they covered in a win over a Raiders team that was favored by three." ...

Full Story - azcentral.com

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin
Oh man! I think the Saints will take this but, it will not be as easy. Falcons have game film to watch. They will look for Taysoms strength and weakness. I am sure they will analyze the Denver defense.

However, Taysom will be in his 3rd game. He's gaining experience.

SAINTS 35
Falcons 23

Teams now have a couple of games of film on Hill and that is going to make it tougher on him. I think a Saints win will have to be a relatively low scoring game that the Saints D up to win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom