New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks: Matchups, predictions for Monday Night Football litmus test (1 Viewer)

• Admin
Seahawks-vs-Saints-696x418.png

The New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks is a litmus test for this Saints passing attack. Can the struggling Seahawks get stops?

By Dalton Miller | ProFootballNetwork

How much more entertaining is this game now that we have first and second-round quarterbacks playing in it instead of some random third-rounder? No, this game doesn’t have the knockout power it once did with a healthy Russell Wilson, but the New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks game is still an important benchmark for Jameis Winston and this Saints offense.

New Orleans Saints offense vs. Seattle Seahawks defense​

The Saints’ offense is everything the nerds hate. Usually, I’d sit here and nod my head, as I am a fan of passing the football. However, in this instance, I am APPALLED that Sean Payton is hiding Winston from us! It’s an absolute travesty that we don’t get to see him sling it around the yard!

Nobody throws less often than the Saints, who are 15% below the league average. Their 45% pass rate is 4% less than the next-closest team, the Chicago Bears, who have no offensive line and a rookie quarterback.

I’d say it doesn’t make sense, but in a way particular to the Saints, it does. See, nothing about this team makes any sense. They dismantled the Packers, lost to the Panthers in dominating fashion, then beat the Patriots, only to lose to the Giants, before stomping on the Football Team. ...

Full Story - ProFootballNetwork

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom