New Orleans swingers convention becomes COVID-19 superspreader event (1 Viewer)

They usually are here around July 10th I believe I guess they really missed it. Usually makes the Quarter quite interesting. I'd much rather do without this year since I have no choice but to work down there. Bourbon already full of disregarders.

Sounds like things got a little hairy in there.

(Or not)

Really is a slippery slope here.

I try not to judge people’s lifestyle, but I just can’t fathom how they’re so into swinging that they go with their partner to a swingers convention during Covid.

I think the difference between lifestyle and addiction is when the activity comes with obvious harm and you do it anyway, right? Something like that.

I try not to judge people’s lifestyle, but I just can’t fathom how they’re so into swinging that they go with their partner to a swingers convention during Covid.

I think the difference between lifestyle and addiction is when the activity comes with obvious harm and you do it anyway, right? Something like that.

I actually think the danger is part of the attraction people have to it. I'm sure it's a shot of adrenaline for them. I don't get it, but I sort of do.

I actually think the danger is part of the attraction people have to it. I'm sure it's a shot of adrenaline for them. I don't get it, but I sort of do.

I could understand the interest of I was in my 20s. I can assure you, when they come to town, not many are in thier 20s. Most of the ones I have typically seen are in a high risk for civic bracket anyway. But many are already receiving AARP benifits so they got that going for them.

Masks will be distributed.

1606944024221.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom