New Orleans swingers convention becomes COVID-19 superspreader event (1 Viewer)

Couldn't they be sued for intentional product misinformation if these nudist or exotic resorts deliberately go out of their way to mislead mainstream public into believing young, physically attractive women represent a fair representative portion of the kinds of residents that live or cohabitate there without clear legal disclaimers.

I know my above argument sounds silly and ridiculous that these nudist clubs or retreats would think these disclaimers are necessary because most mature adults know that nudism isn't always about sex but there are impressionable types in Western societies that associate nudism or nudist colonies as being entirely sexual and visualize young attractive men and women living there, not men and women of all ages, socio-economic backgrounds, or ethnicities or body types.

There was a strip club in Memphis named Deja Vu and their slogan was "1000's of Beautiful Women and 3 Ugly ones". Every time that I went the 3 Ugly ones were working. That is how they will get away with using models.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom