New Orleans...... (1 Viewer)

Boscoyo

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
How crazy is the city getting?? I know today is just Tue. but wondering if things are getting pumped up?? I'm in the Thibodaux area and of course we're ALWAYS flying our fleur de lis flags or anything to do with our SAINTS even if there was a SB here or not. I HOPE the city is COVERED even more with fleur de lis every where you look :worthy: :bandg:

Traffic is bad, parking not too bad, still not as crowded or crazy as it will be on Thursday ...that is when most of the fans will start showing up.

I feel for those working/living in CBD/French Quarter. Starting tomorrow, its gotta be frustrating.

The craziest thing is traffic -__-

Oh geezzz....I forgot about the traffic, the traffic is bad there even without an event going on. The older I get the more I hate driving through New Orleans but I'm a country mouse and do love my country roads.....haha

I feel for those working/living in CBD/French Quarter. Starting tomorrow, its gotta be frustrating.

True!! Guess you have to have the patients living there but the plus side of it, you get to see one of the worlds greatest party without having to leave your home!! (speaking of Mardi Gras)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom