New Packers OT Jared Veldheer tests positive for COVID (1 Viewer)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score
Not exactly sure why the original thread was locked, where many of us thought it was bush league for Green Bay to be allowed to sign Veldheer after his original team got eliminated last week, but it sounds like it may not only be moot now. That said, it looks like the move may even backfire and cause some issues for the organization if he was around any other players or coaches...

tenor.gif

Aaron Rodgers is winless in his last four starts against the #1 total defense.

The Rams have the #1 total defense.

If the packers are desperate enough to sign a practice squad OT the week before a playoff game, that's not a good sign for the faith LaFleur has in their OL.

There is a very real chance the 2020 NFC Championship is a rematch of 2018.

Aaron Rodgers is winless in his last four starts against the #1 total defense.

The Rams have the #1 total defense.

If the packers are desperate enough to sign a practice squad OT the week before a playoff game, that's not a good sign for the faith LaFleur has in their OL.

There is a very real chance the 2020 NFC Championship is a rematch of 2018.
I just don’t think the Rams have enough offense to actually win it. If they get a couple of TD‘s on defense then they may have a chance.

I just don’t think the Rams have enough offense to actually win it. If they get a couple of TD‘s on defense then they may have a chance.

The packers run defense is flawed, their best run defense has been Rodgers turning games into shootouts. They're not actually a stout unit. If the rams defense keeps Rodgers limited and in turn keeps their run game alive, I think they'll get the upset.

So how is the new guy there for two days, including at practice yesterday, but had no close contact to anyone? Yeah, right.

Not if they were following protocols.

One positive test doesn’t wipe out a position group for contact tracing unless protocols aren’t properly followed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom