N/S New Pats Cheating allegations. (1 Viewer)

Yeah outside of the New England area, no one is buying this story.

One last bit: all the Patriot fans are clinging to this "It was an independent crew not associated with football operations." They specifically said they work under "Kraft Productions", which is the EXACT name they gave when they were caught last time.

The straws are getting drawn quick.

Efil4, I sincerely apologize in advance if my response to your descriptions of Patriots covert cheating techniques pre-and-post Spygate seems over-simplistic, but I would think a very helpful productive way to check any new Patriots attempts would be if teams that are playing NE in the next couple of weeks of their seasons, if they suspect or believe that Kraft and Belichek are taking their games or practices, why not just show them one thing, like make them believe you're preparing a specific, distinct game plan for their game all week long and then completely show them something different on Sunday.

That's one, very intelligent way to beat a bunch of crafty, slick cheaters, the right way: Convince them you're practicing, preparing or give them the impression you're developing a phony game plan, when all the while what you show them instead on Sunday will leave them dumb-founded.

You're outmanuevering the bull********s instead of simply going along and trying to play through their facade.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they're doing it against Cincy, they're doing it against everyone.

My thing is, your team is literally become the poster child from Spygate for filming teams illegally. Why on EARTH would you even flirt with filming without permission, in a shady manner? Especially if you're totally innocent...
This ?!

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks; high probability it is a duck! What type of duck, who knows!

Here is the thing. What else may the Patriots be doing, or have done, but it was done under some disguise?

Would not trust anything that organization does.

Last edited:
After reading all this bengals upsetting the pats would come in 2nd after a saints win!

Two reasons - one they have a great coach/QB combo, two, their division has been stuck in an unprecedented spell of incompetence with their coach/QB combos for close to 20 years.

Which appears to be drawing to a close now at least in Buffalo with McDermott and Josh Allen.

Which appears to be drawing to a close now at least in Buffalo with McDermott and Josh Allen.
You know the division is bad when you pin your hopes on a coach/qb combo that is in the bottom half of just about every offensive statistic in the NFL.

I also feel this is why Belichick is so vague with no elaborating in all of his interviews. He doesn't want to slip or give clues for someone to pick up on.

QUOTE="Saints 4 life, post: 7852247, member: 18555"]
You mean his purse?
[/QUOTE]
Nah, he never lost that.....the game plan lol. Lol, you know.....you don't ever announce to a team ya leaving before the big game. That never happened back in the day. Dumb stuff man.

What is more plausible, the Patriots have achieved this unprecedented amount of sustained greatness simply due to The System and just being that good.

Or, they achieved this success with the help of cheating every step of the way.

How could one team be so far ahead of the rest of the league? It's an interesting question. bama football under Saban is a good comparison. We know that bama has been able to sustain greatness by using creative recruiting practices in addition to The System. So there's a clear edge that you can point to for it to make sense.
It also helps that their division does not care. 6 free wins right there.

Efil4, I sincerely apologize in advance if my response to your descriptions of Patriots covert cheating techniques pre-and-post Spygate seems over-simplistic, but I would think a very helpful productive way to check any new Patriots attempts would be if teams that are playing NE in the next couple of weeks of their seasons, if they suspect or believe that Kraft and Belichek are taking their games or practices, why not just show them one thing, like make them believe you're preparing a specific, distinct game plan for their game all week long and then completely show them something different on Sunday.

That's one, very intelligent way to beat a bunch of crafty, slick cheaters, the right way: Convince them you're practicing, preparing or give them the impression you're developing a phony game plan, when all the while what you show them instead on Sunday will leave them dumb-founded.

You're outmanuevering the bull*******s instead of simply going along and trying to play through their facade.
I get what you are saying.
But this was actual game footage. And based on previous descriptions they look for signals to decipher.
As to the practice part, an NFL team has a finite number of days to prepare for next game. 4. You would then be asking them to faux practice for 25 to 50 of time. In hopes that is the day they film.

If in fact the investigation reveals a repeat of 2013, I would expect punishment along the lines of bounty gate. Suspension, fines and loss of draft picks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom