New photo at practice facility! (1 Viewer)

I love that Joe Horn made it up there. He gave us relevance when we didn't have that much of it.

I'd love to see predator on there too, but I know there are only so many spots.

Two 51's - Mills and Vilma. I was also surprised by no "9" but then again, he'll still be playing for another 4 years with the team.

Do I spot Reggie Bush way up at the front at the middle right? Also looks like another 25 on the far left. Colston has a nice spot. Is Thomas worth being up there?

Very cool!

Kinda weird seeing Hebert, Manning and Colston all running out onto the field together.

Kinda neat that the Ring of Honor players are those portrayed as the largest/closest to the camera.

I can clearly see....

Morten Andersen, Joe Horn, Will Smith, Sam Mills in the first pic on the left.
No idea who the # twenty something is at the top... Knight?

In the middle pic I see Manning, Roaf, Vilma, Colston, Hebert, Eric Martin?, then there's a couple at the top I can't see clearly. 87 and 84 or 97 and 94? Johnson? Glover? Plus maybe another hidden sorta behind the mid section of the ladder.

In the pic on the right there's Swilling, Deuce, Rickey, Vaughn Johnson, Tommy Myers and no clue who's between Hebert and Swilling.

OK, name'm all.

I'm not sure of two obscured ones. I'd like to think Tracy Porter is in there to the left, but name on jersey doesn't look right.

Anyone repping the 60's? Danny A(46)? Dave Whitsell(23)? Doug Atkins(81)?

And you've got to look hard for Dave Waymer!(44)

Attachments

• all-time_saints.jpg
    all-time_saints.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 35
I can clearly see....

Morten Andersen, Joe Horn, Will Smith, Sam Mills in the first pic on the left.
No idea who the # twenty something is at the top... Knight?

In the middle pic I see Manning, Roaf, Vilma, Colston, Hebert, Eric Martin?, then there's a couple at the top I can't see clearly. 87 and 84 or 97 and 94? Johnson? Glover? Plus maybe another hidden sorta behind the mid section of the ladder.

In the pic on the right there's Swilling, Deuce, Rickey, Vaughn Johnson, Tommy Myers and no clue who's between Hebert and Swilling.
I'm thinking it's Gleason..looks like it could be a 37?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom