New Podcast with Luke Johnson talking about where Saints stand heading into the 1st preseason game (1 Viewer)

Great episode guys, tommy lee lewis seems like he always has a great camp/preseason but can never prodcue at the same level during the regular season. Hope he pans out this year

Great interview I'm glad to have Luke on the beat now, really excited for Thursday to watch some of these guys fighting for a spot especially at the back RB spot.

I saw on the depth chart today Vereen was at the back up spot but like Mike D said Terrance West is good in pass protection so I like West but Vereen before injury was very impressive

What are your thoughts on cb behind the top 3 guys and also Marcus Williams ?

I think Pj will most likely be behind the top 3 but Authur Maulet could be a guy who had a similar year in terms of progression from year one to year two. And as far as Marcus Williams...man I’m not sure if there has ever been a player that has been this hungry in camp

I think I'm excited to see him most out of 2nd year players. I think next would be Ryan Ramcyzk, I think he can be a HOF right tackle by the time he retires

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom