New Post-Game Forum Posting Rules (5 Viewers)

Dan in Lafayette

Official SR Curmudgeon
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Ratings
After the game the SuperForum always erupts, win or lose. We are going to restrict posting to one thread start per hour and 5 posts per hour until 8:00 PM this evening. After 8:00 PM those totals will double until 11:00 PM. After that the SF will revert back to the normal rules.

When we win, don’t come in expecting to post like crazy. Should we lose (knock on wood) don’t expect to come here and rant like a madman. You will have to choose your spots carefully. If a mod has to delete your thread, it will be your last for a while. Be smart, post smart, be a Saint. :D

A reminder, during the game all Saints posts are to be on the GameDay Board. There will be no post count restrictions on the Game Day Board during or after the game. If you want to rant, that’s the place to do it.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Ratings
After the game the SuperForum always erupts, win or lose. We are going to restrict posting to one thread start per hour and 5 posts per hour until 8:00 PM this evening. After 8:00 PM those totals will double until 11:00 PM. After that the SF will revert back to the normal rules.

When we win, don’t come in expecting to post like crazy. Should we lose (knock on wood) don’t expect to come here and rant like a madman. You will have to choose your spots carefully. If a mod has to delete your thread, it will be your last for a while. Be smart, post smart, be a Saint. :D

A reminder, during the game all Saints posts are to be on the GameDay Board. There will be no post count restrictions on the Game Day Board during or after the game. If you want to rant, that’s the place to do it.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

:9: :9: :9: :9: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :9: :9: :9:

I cannot express enough how genius this idea is.

Moderator #5

primadox

Hurricane Bear Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ratings
Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans
Great idea. I'm just now seeing this, since I was at the game last week and therefore never made it to the GameDay board. I assume, and hope, that these new rules are still in effect this Sunday. Should this be a sticky at the SSF as well, so more will see that they really must come to GameDay to do their ranting? Just wondering...

Again, this is a great, super, fantastic, outstanding idea!!!!

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Will SaintsReport finally offer free lobotomies to anyone who posts a suggestion that the season is over if the Saints happen to lose this HOF game?

It sure will be nice to see a lot less 'sky is falling' posts this year... especially during the preseason.

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Read this, Dan. Saints should try to follow their game plan, play their best on the field, and win every game.

Ratings
brees has no time to pass, remember they let bushrod go to the bears, last offseason they let dlp go to the bears, now brees has no time to pass. but we resigned rt strife(who cant pass block for 5mil per year on a 5 yr deal lol) the saints need to upgrade their o-line asap or they will lose the big games on the road. we got packers sunday night coming up?long night if we cant finish! we have to win that game. 2-5 not good with our schedule!

Ratings
4TH QUARTER FOLKS~! So far, I’m thinking we hold here and Lewis breaks again only this one will COUNT~! Come on my intuition~! I’m usually spot on and I feel this like I know when my red beans are just right. Come on boys~! Let’s make this 4th quarter as is WE OWN IT~!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)