new poster (1 Viewer)

perdidosaint

Saints heaven since 67
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've been following you guys for quiet awhile. Lot of good info here. Checked out most of the SAINTS sites and this one is the best by far. Really feel good about the up coming season. Looking forward to being apart of the board. Keep the info coming.

Glad to have you brotha, you'll find this site interesting in sooo many ways.

Welcome to the Site, always good to have new members, this really is the best place for good football chat, and were all friends here cause we have one common bond!! SAINTS FOOTBALL!!! we argue but in the end we all have the same goals with our opinions, WIN FOOTBALL GAMES!!!

Welcome Bro!

welcome to sr my man, its good to see so many saints fans in one place! just wish i could have some ov u guys out here on game day...... im usually out numbered at sportsbars:idunno: ...... oh well bring on nfl sunday ticket.

Welcome aboard Perdidosaint!

Come on in and make yourself at home.Once you're here you'll never want to leave.
And I agree with obwhiteo...we may have our disagreements,but,the Saints give us a common bond.

Wait'll the GameDay Board is rocking and the Chatroom is jammed and at once...all of them go "OH, MY GAWD!!!!!!! Why did he call a reverse??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :hihi:

Talk about a "disturbance in the Force."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom