new poster (1 Viewer)

Welcome to Saintsreport, perdidosaint. Glad you thought enough of the discussions to register and become a part of the site. You may want to take a minute and read the Terms of Service (Posting Guidelines located in 2nd header) so that you become better acclimated to the posting parameters that keep the site flowing without incident.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions feel free to contact one of the site Admins or Moderators...again, welcome.

Welcome to the boards, Perdido! :)

Andrus

Say bye to the life you use to know. You are going to spend too much time here.

Last edited:
Say bye to the life you use to know. You are going too spend to much time here.

If this starts consuming your life, DO NOT GET SIRIUS NFL RADIO. Unless of course you are single and have no children and no job and you can totally dedicate yourself to the cause. Anyways, welcome. This is definately the place to be. I would know; I spent 3 years looking for a site that had everything I needed for my Saints addiction, especially in the offseason and especially when I was in the service, and this place is it. This is home.

Wait'll the GameDay Board is rocking and the Chatroom is jammed and at once...all of them go "OH, MY GAWD!!!!!!! Why did he call a reverse??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :hihi:

Talk about a "disturbance in the Force."

Man, the chatroom crashed for me on that day. :rant: I remember that. I saw the play and turned to say "WHAT DID HE JUST DO????" and I was staring at a blank white screen :hihi:

and welcome !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom