New PS4.5 rumors getting specific... (1 Viewer)

Sounds dumb

tumblr_mmofa2qPT21r5zq6ao1_500.gif

AMD confirms 3 new graphics processors (APUs-console chips) releasing this year. One is for the PlayStation Neo, one is slated for the Nintendo NX. Rumor is the third MIGHT be for the Nintendo NX handheld, "separate-use" controller.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/...aming-processors-coming-soon-is-one-for-xbox/

If that NX rumor does not bear out, however, that leaves us with an SOC that could land in a new, Xbox-branded console. According to Su's statements, any unannounced SOCs would land in "a different console or a new console," as opposed to "the current generation," so this wouldn't merely describe any AMD contribution to an "Xbox One Slim" model, but there's no telling at this point whether Microsoft would actually create an Xbox 1.5 console as a result. (Some sort of new Xbox hardware will definitely be revealed by this June, at any rate.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really interested in all this. This is very pc like. But how long before the original system gets left in the dust? It is guaranteed that lazy developers will not use this well. The non neo Madden will play like crap, no doubt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm really interested in all this. This is very pc like. But how long before the original system gets left in the dust? It is guaranteed that lazy developers will not use this well. The non neo Madden will play like crap, no doubt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yes, non-Neo users will get the PS3 Battlefield 4 experience.

And if you didn't get to experience that, it was ok, but pretty much worse than BF3. Which is stupid.

Buy me one and I'll trade you my PS4 and a future 'favor of your choice' so long as widge and zeetes fulfill the favor together, and I never have to hear what they had to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom