N/S New Rams Logo Leaked (1 Viewer)

I wonder how the Rams' fan feels about it.
A quick gander at their subreddit shows utter dismay, disgust, and hatred. Some of them have just accepted that life is a joke but as many of them seem to be pretty upset about it. Haven't seen a single Ram's fan that was happy about it. Couldn't have happened to a better fanbase.

Early 2000's. Mambo only lasted one year. Kids were scared of him. People called him a "demented Muppet."
And this was before Pierre the Pelican 1.0 and, you know... the Mardi Gras Baby.

If that is real, that is a terrible collision of lines and curves and colors.

The 80s era Rams helmets and uniforms are classics. wth is wrong with these people?
I think a lot of people, myself included, naturally just assumed that they were going towards a more retro look. That would have been assume. Maybe we gave them too much credit. But this is also the same group of idiots that put themselves into cap hell so... Yeah doesn't surprise me.

Just remembered this old helmet of theirs.

I don’t know the time when they used it (or if they actually ever did bc if only ever seen pictures of it in the past), but I see what they’re drawing inspiration from. I remember comments from the owner or GM about touching on all aspects of the past, so I guess that’s what he meant... maybe?

It’s just a bad logo tho. Maybe it’d be better if it didn’t have such similar lines and colors as the Chargers being that they’re in the same city and all, but it wouldn’t be much better. They just had so much potential w an iconic logo and good colors. Hopefully the jerseys will make the whole look work

Attachments

• 59501C6E-6FA1-4C41-958B-6E23B9C5C703.jpeg
    59501C6E-6FA1-4C41-958B-6E23B9C5C703.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom