New Reggie Bush highlight vid.... (1 Viewer)

Awesome vid, man!! This kid is going to be great!

He takes such a pounding, not just on the field, but from fans as well that I really want to see him at his goal of being the greatest running back... only if it's in a Saints uni of course

Oh....I though I might expand on the idea behind this project a bit.

There are going to be people who'll see alot of plays that may not necessarily be "highlight reel" plays and say that they aren't special plays. Well, alot of them aren't of course.

I intentionally put some short yardage stuff to show that Reggie does indeed have some skill at running the ball up the middle when the hole is there. Does he dance at times? Yep.....but most young players with his skillset do. He does tend to go to the sideline at times instead of fighting for more yards.....but alot of times it's 12-15 yards down the field.....I can live with that.

Reggie takes a beating in some of these clips, I wish I had included the Sheldon Brown hit.....anybody who saw that hit and then watched Reggie play the rest of the game would be crazy to doubt his toughness.

Reggie is no softy. Even in high school you could just see the guy is oozing with confidence and mental toughness. Last year alone, he played through a knee injury and a concussion.

He definantly has some room for growth especially in regards to ball security and patience when he runs, but I love his game and his attitude and there's no doubt he'll put it all together.

Alot of what he gets pegged for is bull, especially the running out of bounds thing. Most of the time when he does he its because he doesn't have an angle so he's just avoiding getting hit. When he needs to, he goes after the tough yards around the goal line and near the first down marker. I'm pretty sure no fan wants to see this guy get hurt fighting for a few extra tough yards just to say he did.

Awesome. I always enjoy watching your videos domedog. You're one of the best!

More great work and loved the song choices. Please keep churning these out DD, this cheered me up a bit today.:9:

Thanks D3vanj and Mike....the reason I do them is for the forum to enjoy....that's what makes this place so great....there are so many folks that bring so many things to the table here.....it's really the best fan forum out there in any sport!

Great Video... how can people call this kid a bust??? other than his dag-gum fumbles!!!! ugh!!! he's so good in open space though..... good video, though kinda hard to figure out how to get to it...

It must have a cookie to your hometown. I am a saints fan stuck in Michigan and it is giving me dates in Flint, Mi. Too much add I guess but I can't get the Reggie thing to load. Is there a better link. No hurry.. got plans for tonight already!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom