New Reggie Bush highlight vid.... (1 Viewer)

Can you really not figure out how to download the video?

Really?

If not, the directions should be on page one depending on your board settings. It's easy as 1--2--3!
:plus-un2:
yah its really easy to do.

Can you really not figure out how to download the video?

Really?

If not, the directions should be on page one depending on your board settings. It's easy as 1--2--3!

To be honest I posted that before reading any of the other comments I am an idiot!! Great Vid Dog! Does make me really really miss Football tho now I am sad:1zhelp:

next season I guess I will make a video too with highlights and stuff of the games, will be my second season watching NFL, and first that I will download the games ... so ..

about the highlights, nice job man ... !

Great video dog. I can tell you one thing. I have been a Saints fan all of my life and I am 41 years old and we have never had a player with the talent of Reggie Bush. He went through a little sophmore slump that had alot to do with Deuce going down. I may be one of the only people that believes Reggie actually could handle the job of workhorse. I believe that Payton and the other coaches did not use him correctly last year when Deuce went down. For one we need send Reggie on some fly patterns and slants like real WR's run. There aint a db in the league that can cover Reggie one and one. Not even Champ. The best is yet to come with this young man and it is going to be an exciting time to be a Saints fan. When it is all said and done, Reggie will go down as one of the greatest players to ever strap it up and we should be thankful that he is on our team. We have never ever had a player wtih the kind of moves and skill that this guy has. I think I am starting to understand what it must have been like to watch Barry Sanders every game. His moves are very Sander-resque. I cannot wait till this season starts and to see what trick he pulls out the bag next. To a future Hall of Famer, stay healthy Reggie.

Great video dog. I can tell you one thing. I have been a Saints fan all of my life and I am 41 years old and we have never had a player with the talent of Reggie Bush. He went through a little sophmore slump that had alot to do with Deuce going down. I may be one of the only people that believes Reggie actually could handle the job of workhorse. I believe that Payton and the other coaches did not use him correctly last year when Deuce went down. For one we need send Reggie on some fly patterns and slants like real WR's run. There aint a db in the league that can cover Reggie one and one. Not even Champ. The best is yet to come with this young man and it is going to be an exciting time to be a Saints fan. When it is all said and done, Reggie will go down as one of the greatest players to ever strap it up and we should be thankful that he is on our team. We have never ever had a player wtih the kind of moves and skill that this guy has. I think I am starting to understand what it must have been like to watch Barry Sanders every game. His moves are very Sander-resque. I cannot wait till this season starts and to see what trick he pulls out the bag next. To a future Hall of Famer, stay healthy Reggie.

I'd agree with most of this, but can he stay healthy over the course of an entire season? I think Reggie gives everything he has to the game and the team. His superior physical tools are obvious. Time will tell the verdict.

Oh and awesome video :).

Mean NFL ... its already off of youtube. I don't get youtube sometimes, some videos they kill in no time and some are still up there. That doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Great vid Dog, I made a couple back in the 06 offseason but haven't since due to a virus on my computer which i got fixed and now just not wanting to take the chance to screw up my computer again. Maybe someone could steer me in the right direction besides tyt to get games so I have something to watch during this offseason

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom