New report claims the 49ers never made Nnamdi an offer (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Washed up, NFL minimum.

Heck, even that's an encouraging thought. It's a buyers market, and maybe the 9ers were just sniffing. The market demand has gone down since the initial flurry and contract money is coming back down to earth..

I didn't think much at first about the claims of Rob Ryan having an advantage, but there may be something to it after all.

Saving face with the fanbase in case he decides to sign here or elsewhere. I can hear it now. "We didn't want him". "Saints got the leftovers" blah blah blah...

It is clear that no one wants him, that makes it even more clear. He is washed up, stick a fork in him. If he was worth his salt there would be multiple teams interested.

No one else wanted Drew Brees either.

Just sayin.

He's not that old. I don't buy the washed up claims.

No one else wanted Drew Brees either.

Just sayin.

He's not that old. I don't buy the washed up claims.

Do you realize how far Drew Brees exceeded impossible odds. He certainly wasn't likely to be in the position he is in today. Besides that Brees was what 26 and had a pretty decent few years prior to the injury.

Aso has had 2 bad years in a row where he was burned left and right. And add to that fact he is approaching 33yrs old, the only team interested is us, and he wants to get paid.

I didn't think much at first about the claims of Rob Ryan having an advantage, but there may be something to it after all.
These guys may be millionaires, but they are still humans. Some things you just can't put a price tag on. Ryan and Nnamdi have a great relationship (from what I've read). They've experienced success together and are actually very similar people. Ryan drives an old Ford conversion van, and Nnamdi drives a 90's model Nissan Maxima. That kinda tells me a lot about both of them and it makes sense why they would get along so well. They are both just genuinely good people.

Yeah, I'm worried about this guy. The Eagle fans thought he was dreadful, and were quite happy to see him go.

San Fran, Eagles don't want him...hmmm. Makes me think that he will have a chip on his shoulder. Would fit in good with us, let's kick the tires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom