New Rifle (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just ordered this guy. I've heard a few good things about this place so I bought one. I love this part of the process btw. Now to start shopping for some nice accessories.

CB-15-204CB.jpg

223/5.56 (223Wylde Chamber)
16″ HB Premium Barrel
Mil-Spec 6 position Stock
Mil-Spec Trigger
Free Floating Quad Rail
Forward Assist
Ejection Port Cover

I'm also considering purchasing one of the Tac-Con 3MR triggers... Check out the video...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eQtCTUq4Y_I?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just ordered this guy. I've heard a few good things about this place so I bought one. I love this part of the process btw. Now to start shopping for some nice accessories.

CB-15-204CB.jpg

223/5.56 (223Wylde Chamber)
16&#8243; HB Premium Barrel
Mil-Spec 6 position Stock
Mil-Spec Trigger
Free Floating Quad Rail
Forward Assist
Ejection Port Cover

I'm also considering purchasing one of the Tac-Con 3MR triggers... Check out the video...

<IFRAME height=360 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eQtCTUq4Y_I?feature=player_embedded" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

noice!

That trigger you are considering is something I'm curious about. Is it worth it?
Aren't there other's out there that do the same thing for much much less?

I know there is a stock that you can get that has the same effect. This is actually a trigger adjustment that is somehow legal. Personally I don't have a need for it beyond it's fun to do ammo dumps on occasion. So will I buy it? More than likely, but only because it looks like fun.

I assume it's using the same concept as bump fire...or whatever it's called? Pretty cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom