New Rocky VI Trailer. (1 Viewer)

I don't see how this is even possible. Stallone is like 60 something, where is he going to fight in a retirement home. This is beyond believable.

Ummmmm, have you seen all the past their prime boxers who have made comeback attempts? This movie seems right in line with reality to me.

George Forman was the oldest major boxer to make a comeback. However he was only 45 when he reclaimed his heavyweight title. I think he is only 57 now.

Stallone is 60.

None of them were 60.

None of them were Italian either.

Stallone looks damn good for 60 (albeit with the help of some skilled surgeons), and if you look at some of the still photos, you'll see that he's not your typical shirveled 60 year old. Dude could still take 90% of the people on this forum - even the Russian ones.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479143/photogallery

Its a movie, I doubt he's sixty in the movie. They have 30 year olds playing high schoolers all the time.

I will see it. We suspend disbelief in movies all the time so don't see why this would be any different. I mean we loved a movie about a bunch of old baseball players playing the game in a cornfield in Iowa.

Ummmmm, have you seen all the past their prime boxers who have made comeback attempts? This movie seems right in line with reality to me.

George Forman was 45ish. Stallone is really 60ish... granted he's in better shape than me, but still.

It's far fetched, it's a ridiculous premise, and...

I can't wait to see it. Rocky is just one of those characters you can't help but love. I have a feeling this movie will be much better than Rocky V.

It's far fetched, it's a ridiculous premise, and...

I can't wait to see it. Rocky is just one of those characters you can't help but love. I have a feeling this movie will be much better than Rocky V.

Agree 100%
I am still amazed that people are amazed by the fact that he is old. I mean, it is a movie for heavens sake. Suspend disbelief for a little over 2 hours. I will be there and probably cheering like a little kid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom