New roster rules (1 Viewer)

Potentially important news. How do these changes compare with the current rules? I don't believe that players could come off IR twice in one year. I also wonder why 4 instead of 3 games. Also, there's nothing about the PUP list rules.

Don't bother reading the comments. They're irrelevant.

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, we have 48 on game day roster, plus the 16 on the PS? Taking 90 into camp only means 26 are getting cut?
Not sure on the PUP, but with the way we play the IR game...that could potentially wittle it down to 18 being cut from camp.
I don't know if they are going to continue with the "protected" players on the PS, but this could HUGELY beneficial to us.
Or am I seeing this incorrectly?

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, we have 48 on game day roster, plus the 16 on the PS? Taking 90 into camp only means 26 are getting cut?
Not sure on the PUP, but with the way we play the IR game...that could potentially wittle it down to 18 being cut from camp.
I don't know if they are going to continue with the "protected" players on the PS, but this could HUGELY beneficial to us.
Or am I seeing this incorrectly?
You are forgetting the 5 inactive. Roster-53 PS-16 so 69 of the 90 in camp will be on the team theoretically. Then you have the IR and PUP players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom