New Saints decal honoring Will Smith this season (1 Viewer)

Saints Fan '81

Saints Fan '81
Reaction score
The players will wear a new helmet decal to honor the late, great Will Smith this season.
14102936_1115088788538685_5942394045831106881_o.jpg

13962690_10154267708366226_937639603404721569_n.jpg

That is so good to see. :9:

Smith was a good.player but he put himself in a bad position that night in one of the most dangerous cities in the usa consistantly for murder by gunfire. He got dealt with because of his poor behavior choices. 2 years ago tonight was the last time smith suited up for the saints. In a few years there might be sponsors on the jerseys and helmets. I prefer they don't add none of these things.

I like this, but how was this allowed by the NFL when Dallas couldn't do the same thing for those police officers who were killed? Just curious.

Dallas Cowboys: NFL won't allow Cowboys to wear decal supporting Dallas police on their helmets | SportsDay

The NFL allows teams to honor one of their own every year it seems. The Giants wore patch initials for Ann Mara a year or two ago, the Bears wear the GSH logo every year, among others.

The Cowboys situation is a social issue.

That's the difference.

Smith was a good.player but he put himself in a bad position that night in one of the most dangerous cities in the usa consistantly for murder by gunfire. He got dealt with because of his poor behavior choices.

:lurk:

Smith was a good.player but he put himself in a bad position that night in one of the most dangerous cities in the usa consistantly for murder by gunfire. He got dealt with because of his poor behavior choices. 2 years ago tonight was the last time smith suited up for the saints. In a few years there might be sponsors on the jerseys and helmets. I prefer they don't add none of these things.

Jesus

tumblr_lhinnblf3v1qe3twro1_500.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom