New Saints Font? (1 Viewer)

SuperDome

Fan Board Member In Exile
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
San Antonio...Because of 15.5ft. of water in Arabi
We are not this bored yet are we?
Let’s see, the majority of us have been locked away since early March, there are no games on TV where we don’t know the outcome, our accounts are on life support, and I was really excited last Thursday when there was an aisle in the grocery store full of toilet paper with names I’ve heard of before!
WE ARE THIS BORED!

Saint Floyd

Who Dat
Reaction score
Our font is perfect as it is. Don’t even THINK about altering it. That style is synonymous with the Saints and New Orleans.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I'm thinking it's a black on white type of thing. I highly doubt the SAINTS we see in the endzone will be a different font and color (by itself).

Last edited:

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Let’s see, the majority of us have been locked away since early March, there are no games on TV where we don’t know the outcome, our accounts are on life support, and I was really excited last Thursday when there was an aisle in the grocery store full of toilet paper with names I’ve heard of before!
WE ARE THIS BORED!
I found rubbing alcohol today, I was sooooooo EXCITED!

Reaction score
WE ARE THIS BORED!

Exactly. Ha. I get excited just to see there's a new thread posted most of the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom